RULES "ONLINE STORE"
setting out the rules for the procurement, sales and delivery of goods
1. Shop website (hereinafter referred to Store) is an online shop of Central vacuum cleaner products: BEAM, Nilfisk, Vacu-Maid, AEG, AEROVAC, Husky, Duovac, and other Vacuflo
run by CEDROM CENTER AX 02-495 Warsaw ul. Al.Jerozolimskie 228 NIP 5371143481, REGON 030167567 (hereinafter referred to as the Company).
2. If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions or if you have any comments or complaints regarding the "Online Store", please contact us through the "contact form" button on the main page of the store.
3. Purchasing in the store can make individuals of legal age having full legal capacity and address in Poland and commercial entities, which are established on Polish territory, hereinafter referred to as customers.
4. Posted on the side of the shop goods may contain errors, which do not constitute grounds for any claims, so if in any doubt, please contact us through the "contact form".
5. In the ordered merchandise may be some minor technical differences compared to the data of the commodity, this does not affect its functionality.
6. All information is provided and should be used on the understanding that the company will not be liable for any loss, liability, damage or expense arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, as a consequence of use or any reliance placed on such information by the visitor these pages or any other person.
7. Orders for goods to be submitted by filling out a form in accordance with the procedure of placing orders in the store.
8. All goods ordered are delivered to the Polish Republic, subject to availability.
9. Notices will be sent by the Company by e-mail provided by the Customer email address, among other things, to confirm the order of the customer and the details contained therein.
10. Errors in customer orders may take up to the moment you click "confirm" on the last page of our ordering process.
11. In the case of placing on the form is incomplete or incomplete order will not be accepted for implementation.
12. Placing an order is tantamount to consent by the Customer to the processing and storage of personal data by the Company customer, to implement the contract, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection.
13. Each client has the right to inspect their data, to correct them and request to cease processing. In the case of the processing of personal data they are deleted from the database store. For this purpose, the Client shall submit statement via e-mail by wypełninie "contact form".
14. The customer has the right to choose the method of payment, as indicated in the order form - now we have a form of payment:
a) Visa-MasterCard-online - PayU- PayPal We accept:
Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, MasterCard Electronic
b) Transfer Online - PayU - Przelewy24
c) Transfer Online PayPal
15. When paying by credit card, the data kartypłatniczej must be given when ordering. Card will be charged at the time of order confirmation.
16. In order to ensure the highest level of security of payment information will be automatically encrypted at the time of their introduction by the Client.
17. The prices of all goods in the store are cenamibrutto (including VAT) in Polish zlotys.
18. The ordered goods are delivered to the address indicated by the Customer in the order form.
19. All ordered goods we send by courier DHL. When shopping for one-off value above 250 PLN- transportation FREE - applies to Polish
Shipments to other EU countries cost 99zł
20.Na every purchase of a receipt or invoice . In the case of a VAT invoice for companies to be given in the form of customer data: company name, address, and tax identification number. In the case of invoices for retail individuals should be mandatory given number. NIP in the absence nr. Tax receipt will be issued.
21. Orders are up to date . Products which are ordered from stock Dispatch 3-6 days. Products which are not currently in the warehouse store, we will ship within 7-14 days working after order confirmation by the store and then order confirmation from the customer by e-mail return.
22. If the goods are not available through the customer can form "Request availability" data sheet submitted as a reservation product will be in stock. What zamównia to the terms of the customer will be notified by e-mail.
23. If the goods are not available in the ordered quantity the client after receiving the information may order a smaller quantity of goods or cancel the order. in case of cancellation of an order made payment will be returned to the client within 30 (thirty) days from the order cancellation.
24. Information about goods posted on the shop does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. Filling the customer order form and send it to the store constitutes an offer to purchase the goods specified by the customer accepts the offer, shop occurs at the time of order confirmation by the shop electronically provided by the Customer email address.
25. The Company reserves the right to change the range and prices of individual goods.
26. The Company is not responsible for the inability to complete the contract for reasons beyond its control, in particular the occurrence of force majeure. In this case the company will inform the customer by e-mail to the specified email address by the Client.
27. At the time of receipt of the goods ordered customer is obliged to check the shipment: a) that has no external damage resulting from transport; b) whether it is consistent with the order.
28. In the event that the Customer damage resulting from transport (eg. The packaging of the goods is broken, dented) The customer is obliged to draw up a complaint protocol at the time of receipt of the consignment in the presence of the deliverer and the transfer of a complaint report with the complaint in the case of non-conformity with the order immediately to the Company via the contact form to the address by including scan in / in attachments. If the protocol is not written complaint is considered that the goods have been delivered intact to transport. There is then liable only for any hidden defects of goods caused by the fault of the manufacturer.
29. Complaints shall not be subject in particular: a) mechanical damage resulting from installation or operation of the product in a manner inconsistent with the terms of installation or use; b) damage caused by alterations, repairs and changes made by the user or third parties; c) any damage is not due to defects inherent in the goods (eg. line surges, lightening, the use of improper cleaning or other client, etc.).
30. As part of the Polish laws on distance selling the customer is entitled to the right to resign from the ordered goods without giving a reason within fourteen (14) days from the date of delivery, provided that the goods have not been used and has not been damaged in any way. The cost of returning the goods to the store shall be borne by the customer. Shop Customer returns the purchase price of the goods in the amount specified on the invoice. If you buy on credit card reimbursement will occur on the card account.
31. After informing the store via the contact form customer returns the merchandise together with a statement of withdrawal from the contract and a copy of proof of purchase by sending it to the address firmy.W case of returning the goods, the Customer agrees to sign and return a copy of the invoice - adjustments to the purchase invoice address headquarters.
32. The company has the right to amend these Rules at any time and therefore you should read it each time before ordering. Placing an order constitutes acceptance of these Rules.
33. In matters not regulated by the relevant provisions of the Civil Code and other generally applicable regulations.
Back to shopping